Wednesday, 21 January 2015

THIS IS HER INFINITE VARIETY



I'm Andrea and welcome to my blog Her Infinite Variety.  

I thought I'd just tell you a bit about myself... I'm 21 years old in my third year studying Fashion Marketing at the University of Northampton. I'm a beauty enthusiast working in product development and marketing of beauty and personal care goods.  

I had been thinking about starting a blog for a while and I finally decided to start Her Infinite Variety as a way to share ideas and discuss the industry. This blog will feature honest product reviews, trends and tutorials.

I am really excited to finally start, happy reading!

Andrea x

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on just starting. Hope you enjoy it x
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post! I love your blog!

    My blog ->KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... I would mean so much if you checked out my blog a gave a follow. Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk (copy and paste into URL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new blog! I hope you really enjoy building up your space, I can't wait to see new posts! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed you on bloglovin, I look forward to reading your posts :) good luck in Uni!

    whatchelseysays.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I can't believe how amazing your blog in such a short time!
    I'll be following you on bloglovin
    Amy || Hair Nails Etc

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww you're so sweet, I'm new follower.

    xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete