Friday, 6 March 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD



Thank you so much Rebecca from Blonde Bexx for nominating me. I also hope you don't mind that I stole the image from you!

1. Who inspired you to get into blogging? Well I actually started blogging about fashion back in 2013 under the same blog name but I wasn't happy with it so I put it on hold for a while until I was ready to come back and start something that I would be proud of. I wasn't inspired by just one person in particular, I'm inspired by the entire industry.

2. What do you enjoy the most about blogging? I think I enjoy the actual writing the most, I love trying to think of what I'm going to write about next.

3. 3 Beauty items I couldn't live without: That is a really tough question! Well the only fragrance I ever wear is Dior Hypnotic Poison. I think my other two must-have products are Origins No Puffery Eye Gel and YSL lipstick.

4. Who is your style icon? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I don't think I necessarily dress similarly to them but I love their collections for the row. But I also love the 50's and 60's so I'm inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot.

5. 3 blogs that I follow religiously: 5 Inch and Up, What Olivia Did and Lisa Elridge. I am also constantly reading Who What Wear.

6. If you could, what would you say to your 13 year old self? If you work hard and keep motivated you will achieve everything you want to.

7. What do you find the most difficult about blogging? Right now the most difficult thing is actually finding the time. Balancing university work, a job, blogging and a social life is a lot harder than it sounds!

8. Three place you would love to visit? My list is never-ending right now the text places on my list are Burma, Poland and Rwanda.

9. What is your most prized possession in your wardrobe? I have two 80's vintage Burberry and Hermes scarves that my mum gave me. They are my favourite items by far.

10. Heels or flats? I love heels and have a ridiculous amount but I never wear them.

Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipstick all the way.

I nominate PaTinka from PaTinka's World, Michelle from Pomegranate & Coffeee, Charlotte from Pastel Skies, Alice from The Girl in the Tartan Boots, Ashley from Don't Coral With Me, Andrea from Saving Simplicity 13, Lana from Lana Loves, Amber from Amber McNiff, Sun from High Voltage, Jade from Jadicusxo. Please answer the questions below and nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers!

My 11 questions are:
1. If you were asked to create a capsule range for a brand which brand would it be?
2. What is your favourite post you've written?
3. What is your favourite accessory?
4. If you could interview a guest on your blog who would it be?
5. What is the one thing you can't live without?
6. What film character's style would you steal?
7. What was your favourite look from London Fashion Week?
8. If you could team up with a blogger who would it be?
9. What item have you recently bought and why did you buy it?
10. What is the best piece of blogging advice that you have heard?
11. What is one S/S trend you are going to try?

Andrea x

17 comments:

  1. sooo jealous of the Burberry scarf, such a timeless peice!

    Alice x
    Sheer Beautiful
    // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I've nominated you to do the The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers. Please take a look at my blog for the info x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats, Andi!
    Love MKA, too btw! ;)

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning this award. From what I see so far, you definitely deserve it :)

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've won it haha but thank you so much :) x

      Delete
  5. Congrats on winning! Loved reading your answers, especially the question about why you're blogging and who inspired you.

    XO naomi @ Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've won but I'm glad you enjoyed reading the post! x

      Delete
  6. congrats on being nominating!

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a HUGE Lisa Eldridge fan too! She's the only one whom I religiously watch on YouTube and my makeup skills improved because of her.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. MKA is life! And thank God, someone picked lipstick from lipgloss.
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Writing is my favourite aspect of blogging as well, although I also find networking increasingly entertaining! Also, I'm 100% with you on favouring lipstick over lipgloss :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m in love with your blog It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on the award, and I am with you on the time thing, I find it so hard to find time to blog as having a full time job takes up most of it!
    Great blog and I am following you now <3

    Meme xx


    New post out now:
    'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the nomination!

    www.ambermcniff.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done on the nomination, love your answers! Becky | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the award, you deserve it, thanks for sharing this is so fun to read. Can we follow each other’s blog to support each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow your blog back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete